I just want a place to reflect on what’s important, it’s basically a list of priorities made for my mental sanity. This list is in order.
- Rock Climbing and Mountaineering
- #1 Passion in life
- Inner Peace. Mind before body but body and mind are connected.
- Debt Re-Payment, Financial Freedom
- So important for mental sanity.
- No matter how hard I try, I cannot avoid taking pictures.
- More journalism and photo reportage, less fashion.
I always find myself way too busy so I hope that the following list will help me to keep things in perspective.
Stuff To-Do Before The Big 4-0
[Last Update: Jan 2018]
Learn PHP to an intermediate level Climb a big big mountain
- Climb a mountain or two in the Coast Range
- Bouldering: Onsight V5 without issue
Climb a Bugaboo Spire or two
- Photograph someone that inspires me
- Hike (cross) the Grand Canyon (again)
- Visit Everest Base-Camp (very very cheesy, I know)
- Climb famous peaks in the Alps
Learn to AT ski
- Ski tour across a long mountain ridge line
- Eat very very healthily for an entire year
- Ski down some really cool mountains in fluffy powder snow
- Skydive at least once (cliche, I know.. I know…)
- Learn about wine and drink it
Learn to shoot a gun, get a gun license
- Shoot a major photojournalism story and make a website to hold the photos
Travel to Thailand
- Travel to Iceland