I’ve been so busy with training and climbing this season that it’s been tricky to keep up with the updates. Sorry! I’ve been too busy having fun to sit in front of the computer typing.
This summer has probably been the best for alpine climbing and hiking:
- I went for my first big trail run.
- Had a great June full of training.
- Bagged Mount Baker!
- Climbed Bugaboo & Pigeon Spire in the Bugaboos.
- Attempted the Summit Traverse on Mount Colonel Foster.
- Trail ran Mount Tom Taylor. : )
- Had an amazing day of trail running near Whistler and Singing Pass after getting engaged!
- Good amount of bouldering around V3/4.
The fall has a few things in store too, like the Victoria Marathon & possibly (just maybe) the weather will hold out long enough to get one more sunny climb in before the shoulder season arrives.
Still keeping the stoke up for the “3 year plan” of summer 2015.